1. Mahdavi, M. Applied Hydrology, Vol. 2, 2nd Ed, University of Tehran Press. 2009.
2. Ehteshami, M., Aghasi, A. and Rezaei, A. Hashtgerd plain evolution of groundwater potential in the last ten years and its causes, Journal of Environmental Technology. 2002; 13(1), 61- 74.
3. United Nations Development Program (UNDP).Iran Second National Communication to UNFCCC, 212pp. 2010.
4. Malekian, A. and Mirdeshtvan, M. Evaluation of groundwater quality for agricultural purposes based on land analysis (Case study: Hashtgerd plain in Alborz province). Rangeland and Watershed Management, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources. 2015; 4: 820_809. [in Persian]
5. Vadi'i, M., Asghari Moghadam, A. and Nakhaei, M. Evaluation of groundwater quality for agricultural purposes using fuzzy inference model. Iranian Journal of Watershed Science and Engineering. 2015; 31: 77-69. [in Persian]
6. Chen, H., Guo, S., Xu. C. Y., Singh, VP. Historical temporal trends of hydroclimatic variables and runoff response to climate variability and their relevance in water resource management in the Hanjiang basin, Journal of Hydrogeology. 2007; 344 (2): 171-184. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2007.06.034
7. Sun, Y., Shaozhong, K., Li, F., Zhang, L. Comparison of interpolation methods for depth to groundwater and its temporal and spatial variations in the Minqin oasis of northwest China. Journal of Environmental Modelling & Software. 2009; 24(10), 1163-1170. [DOI:10.1016/j.envsoft.2009.03.009
8. Wilcox, DL. V. The Quality of Water Irrigation Use, U. S. Department of Agriculture, Bull. 962. Washington D. C 19P. 1948.
9. Mirabbasi,R.,Mazloumzadeh,S.M., Rahnama, M.B. Evaluation of irrigation water quality using fuzzy logic. Research Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2008; 2(5): 340-352. [DOI:10.3923/rjes.2008.340.352
10. Kammoun, A. Abidi, M. Zairi, M. Hydrochemical characteristics and groundwater quality assessment for irrigation and drinking purposes: a case of Enfidha aquifer system, Tunisia. Environmental Earth Sciences. 2022; 81. Doi: 10.1007/s12665-021-10163-1 [DOI:10.1007/s12665-021-10163-1
11. Al Saleh, H. Saify, S. Othman, N. Spatial Distribution of Groundwater Quality Parameters in Al_Najaf City Using GIS and Geostatistics Techniques. IOP Conference Sereis: Earth and Environmetal Science, Volume 952, 11th International Conference on Environmet Science and Engineering (ICESE 2021) 9th - 12th September 2021, Vienna, Astria [DOI:10.1088/1755-1315/952/1/012003
12. Ahmadpour, A., Fijani, A. and Mozaffari, M. Evaluation of groundwater quality for drinking, agricultural and industrial purposes (Case study: Eastern part of Tehran aquifer). 4th International Conference on Development of Materials Engineering Technology, Mining and Geology. July 21, 2021. Tehran Society of Technology Development Management and Engineering. [in Persian]
13. Joghataei, H., Dabiri, R. Moslempour, M. , Attari, M. and Sharifian Attar, R. Investigating the quality of groundwater using the groundwater quality index (GIS and GQI) in Joghtai Plain, Northeast Iran. Human and Environment Quarterly. 2014; 35: 25-17. [in Persian]
14. Hamed, K.H., Rao, A.R. A modified Mann-Kendall trend test for autocorrelated data. Journal of Hydrology 204. 1998; 182-196. [DOI:10.1016/S0022-1694(97)00125-X
15. Kumar S., Merwade V., Kam J., and Thurner K. Streamflow trends in Indiana: Effects of longterm persistence, precipitation and subsurface drains. Journal of Hydrology. 2009; 374(1-2): 171-183. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2009.06.012
16. Mirabbasi, R., Ahmadi, F., Jhajharia, D. Comparison of parametric and non-parametric methods for trend identification in groundwater levels in Sirjan plain aquifer, Iran. Hydrology Research. 2020; 51(6): 1455- 1477. [DOI:10.2166/nh.2020.041
17. AhmadZadeh, S., Beigi, H., Iranipour, R., (2015). Distribution of the total concentration of four low-powered plants in the Borujen-Faradonbeh plain and the effect of irrigation with urban wastewater. Soil research (soil and water sciences). 29:105-116. [in Persian]
18. Khosravi Dehkordi, A., Mirabbasi Najafabadi, R., Samadi Borojni, H. and Ghasemi Dastgerdi, A.R. Evaluation and forecasting of groundwater droughts using GRI index and first- to third-order Markov chain models (Case study: Borujen plain). Journal of Water and Soil Conservation Research. 2018; 2: 136-117. [in Persian]